Thursday, June 7, 2007

project update

well my church is up and running on myspace however it has been rather difficult getting new members, I attribute this mostly to the fact that i dont really know anyone on myspace...and it seems that not very many people are interested in joining an orgy church with people they dont know...I find this surprising and rather disappointing, where's the whimsy?? I mean why not? I thought at first that people would join just to join becuase they were invited and not even really thinking about whether or not it had real intentions other than being cyber pollution. But i suppose perhaps that participation needs to be encouraged, how to get this swingers club rolling? why do even the apparent sex freaks of myspace want to join. I suppose we evolve along side our technology and just as we are aware the forces that surround us in our environment we become aware of the nature of the internet...maybe people are just better at filtering out noise and my entrance just added an easily dismissed hum...

Well im working on getting a bigger network of online friends, hopefully being able to get people who dont exist soley on the web. Then with encouragment and confidence people will be able to take a group like mine seriously and take part in the creation of beliefs and codes.
Maybe even on the internet its not so easy to make friends.

No comments: